Hi,

Ying,
I'll stick to the list for discussion. Thanks for your guide! I
re-created a fresh new branch of JENA-491, which did not contain hp
package any more.

Andy,
You mention that the GRAPH grammar needs revisions. Please check the
following ones. I add the short form. Am I missing anything else?

Complete form:

CONSTRUCT {

   # Named graph

   GRAPH :g { ?s :p ?o }