Hi,

If the checksum and grammar script is OK, I'd like to continue coding.

However, the grammar script only generates ARQ and SPARQL_11, without
touching SPARQL_10. If I change the code of, e.g. Template [1], it
will affect SPARQL_10. Shall I modify the code of SPARQL_10 manually,
change the sparql_10.jj grammar manually, or re-generate SPARQL_10
with the grammar script (and how?) ?

regards,
Qihong

[1]