Hi Michael,

I think it's a good idea. Only "official" branches should exist in the
upstream repo.
I guess the only exception would be if a massive feature would be done by
different individuals collaborating and they would need a "neutral" place
for the branch to be. But This didn't happen yet and I doubt it will in the
near future.

Best,

---
Josep Prat
Open Source Engineering Director, aivenjosep.p...@aiven.io   |
+491715557497 | aiven.io
Aiven Deutschland GmbH
Alexanderufer 3-7, 10117 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B