I am +1 for using JIRA. Managing bigger projects within MXNet on JIRA
brings openness to the project. MXNet Users and the contributors also get a
sense of where the project is heading.
Bigger Tasks can be divided into sub-tasks which contributors can pick up
small tasks based on their expertise on and contribute independently.