+1 on both suggestions

a bit concern is on the quality of JIRA which is created automatically

I can see a lot of PRs are not described comprehensively, if we just post
what in description to JIRA, it's error-propagating

but the quality of JIRA is a big topic worth more discussions

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 3:06 AM, Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com