Hello y'all,

So I've been getting kinda annoyed with how many PR tests have been
timing out. I took one of the logs from one of my PRs and started to
do some crunching on the data from the output, and here's a list of
the 5 slowest suites:

307.14s HiveSparkSubmitSuite
382.641s VersionsSuite
398s CliSuite
410.52s HashJoinCompatibilitySuite
2508.61s HiveCompatibilitySuite

Looking at those, I'm not surprised at all that we see so many
timeouts. Is there any ongoing effort to trim down those tests
(especially HiveCompatibilitySuite) or somehow restrict when they're
run?

Almost 1 hour to run a single test suite that affects a rather
isolated part of the code base looks a little excessive to me.

--
Marcelo