In this case simply not much progress has been made, because people might
be busy with other stuff.

Ofir it looks like you have spent non-trivial amount of time thinking about
this topic and have even designed something to work -- can you chime in on
the JIRA ticket with your thoughts and your prototype? That would be
tremendously useful to the project.