From: Ilan Filonenko <i...@cornell.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 10:27 AM
To: shane knapp
Cc: Erik Erlandson; Wenchen Fan; Marcelo Vanzin; Reynold?Xin; Spark dev list
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] SparkR support on k8s back-end for Spark 2.4

Okay, if there is a consensus in merging the SparkR feature and its respective
tests separately, I will split up the current PR to allow for the feature to be
merged while the e2e tests to be used for locally testing until we are ready to
merge (similar to PySpark). Will give it another day to hear other opinions,
but otherwise working under the impression that the OS upgrade will not happen
before the 2.4 cut.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 12:53 PM, shane knapp