Hi all,

I am glad to tell you there is a new progress of build/test spark on
aarch64 server, the tests are running, see the build/test detail log
https://logs.openlabtesting.org/logs/1/1/419fcb11764048d5a3cda186ea76dd43249e1f97/check/spark-build-arm64/75cc6f5/job-output.txt.gz
and
the aarch64 instance info see
https://logs.openlabtesting.org/logs/1/1/419fcb11764048d5a3cda186ea76dd43249e1f97/check/spark-build-arm64/75cc6f5/zuul-info/zuul-info.ubuntu-xenial-arm64.txt
In
order to enable the test, I made some modification, the major one is to
build leveldbjni local package, I forked fusesource/leveldbjni and
chirino/leveldb repos, and made some modification to make sure to build the
local package, see https://github.com/huangtianhua/leveldbjni/pull/1 and
https://github.com/huangtianhua/leveldbjni/pull/2 , then to use it in
spark, the detail you can find in https://github.com/theopenlab/spark/pull/1

Now the tests are not all successful, I will try to fix it and any
suggestion is welcome, thank you all.