Thanks for your reply.

About the first problem we didn't find any other reason in log, just found
timeout to wait the executor up, and after increase the timeout from 10000
ms to 30000(even 20000)ms,
https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/core/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/SparkContextSuite.scala#L764

https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/core/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/SparkContextSuite.scala#L792
the test passed, and there are more than one executor up, not sure whether
it's related with the flavor of our aarch64 instance? Now the flavor of the
instance is 8C8G. Maybe we will try the bigger flavor later. Or any one has
other suggestion, please contact me, thank you.

About the second problem, I proposed a pull request to apache/spark,
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/25186  if you have time, would you
please to help to review it, thank you very much.