Thank you for the suggestion, Hyukjin.

Previously, we added Jira IDs for the bug fix PR test cases as Gabor said.

For the new features (and improvements), we didn't add them

because all test cases in the newly added test suite share the same prefix
JIRA ID in that case.

It might looks redundant.

However, I'm +1 for Hyukjin's original suggestion because we had better
have the official rule for this in some ways.

Thank you again, Hyukjin.

Bests,
Dongjoon.