Let's suggest "SPARK-12345:" but not go back and change a bunch of test cases.
I'd add this only when a test specifically targets a certain issue.
It's a nice-to-have, not super essential, just because in the rare
case you need to understand why a test asserts something, you can go
back and find what added it in the git history without much trouble.