From: "Vic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 8:57 AM
Subject: Parked?

This project looks parked. Only one active comitter begging people for
help to relase at least.
The "high standard" to become a comitter should address something about
active comitter. Months of no CVS?
It might be to late to find (the "low standard" )others that would want
in, now.

.V

Heck, Jim, I am appreciative of all your efforts. I figure you owe no one nothing. I would be glad to help, but, as Vic seems to intimate, the entry into helping is not clear to those on the outside unless you want to make a life of it for a bit. I cannot do that. I am not some kid looking for approval, but I could be an old fart that would be of assistance, if there were a way for this list to accommodate those who are interested and responsible but not members of a cult. ////8-)

Michael