My goal is to have the sources for both 1.2.7 branch and HEAD in such a way that if Infra decides to zap the zones, that I can just flip on my cron job again and poof (just as quickly) we are back in business.

I'm half way there. The 1.2 branch build is complete, and now being built and uploaded from the zone to minotar (the normal nightly spot) using my account. It is still not automated (crontab), but it's there. And let me just say, that machine simply screems! I can do a full release of the 1.2 branch in about 35 seconds (not counting download-dependencies). It was at about 3 or 4 minutes on my linux box.

For HEAD, this means getting the maven build streamlined, which I've already done some work on, but things could be even faster. I'll keep plugging away, but be aware that someone is bound to notice the missing nightlies for 1.3.x.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance