On 11/4/05, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There is still a small chance that infra could yank the zone from us
> or do something to cause it be (or need to be) wiped clean.
>
> And so, knowing this I've kept everything in svn, so that recovery is
> a matter of:
> a) finding a different box
> b) svn co the project
> c) cp maven-nightly.sh.current nightly.sh
> d) chmod u+x nightly.sh
> e) copy my public key to .ssh/authorized_keys on the target box
> f) setup a crontab
>
> And except for that weird issue with automount, it has been running
> like a champ, totally hands off.

Cool.

I'm still tweaking what you gave me, so what I'll do is (once my
> tweaks actually work ;), begin building/scp-ing the nightlies to a
> different (not over yours) location. This will be a staging area of
> sorts, until you decide that you are comfortable with the nightly
> process on the zone.

That sounds great. Having it on the zone would mean more people than just me
could maintain and fix it, so that would be goodness.

I know you are/were building some of the commons nightlies too, we
> can certainly pick that up for you if you like. (??)

That's be great (for the same reasons) ... the only question is whether we
should do this in the Struts zone or not :-). I'll send you that script
separately ... it's actually simpler because the process for each individual
commons package is identical.

Craig