On 5/17/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok, so if you don't think this is the answer to the backwards release
then test problem, what is?

I don't know.  Earlier 1.x releases had the benefit of the entire team
focused on them, and more people using nightly builds.  That's no
longer the case.  How many people have 1.3-based apps in active
development?  I do, but only for about six more weeks.  After that, it
will be a lot more trouble for me to test 1.3.  (Besides checking the
example apps, I like to see it working in a real application.)

--
Wendy