On 6/1/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/1/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks ... I've gotta get my feet wet with this stuff sometime, so now
seems
> like a good opportunity :-).

Here's the 'maven model', the documentation for pom.xml:
   http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.0.3-SNAPSHOT/maven-model/maven.html

There's probably a newer version somewhere, that's the one Google finds.

Found the one on the Maven website[1] and added the appropriate entries.
But now, when I try to run "mvn clean test -Pjsfri" the following bad things
happen:

* There's an obsolete jsf-api artifact on ibiblio --
 can we specify a priority ordering somehow?

* It fails to download the jsf-impl (but that could
 be my proxy not liking https -- investigating.

By the way, the version number we want for both api and impl is 1.1_02

--
Wendy

Craig
Craig