On 2/25/07, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Actually, I do have the asc files in my local repository, with a
timestamp that indicates taht they were created when I released and
deployed the Maven artifacts. So the question is why where only these
files left behind?

That would happen if you did 'mvn install' rather than rather than 'mvn deploy'.

Looking at [1] I think steps 5 and 6 need to be adjusted.  The release
profile and the passphrase need to be used with 'deploy'.  (Step 5 is
doing 'install' which is the default.)

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/creating-and-signing-a-distribution.html

--
Wendy