From: Weiwei Yang <w...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 10:05:55 PM
To: dev@yunikorn.apache.org <dev@yunikorn.apache.org>
Cc: priv...@yunikorn.apache.org <priv...@yunikorn.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Apache YuniKorn (Incubating) - Community Graduation Vote

hi all

Most issues under the graduation preparation JIRA YUNIKORN-1005
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YUNIKORN-1005> are fixed.
The remaining one is the who-are-we web page, I am currently collecting
info for that, should be done by next week.
Shall we start to vote now? I can start a new thread for the community
voting if nobody has objections.