Yes, right. BTW, I think we need to make dependencies clearly between
zeppelin-server and interpreters, and even among interpreters. Some
versions properties are used in zeppelin-server and interpreters, but no
one has any clear view for them. So I thought it would be a change when we
divide repositories. The second one is about building and compiling. We
don't have to build Zeppelin fully when building some components. We also
can do it with custom build options including '-pl !...'. I don't think
it's good and there's no reason to keep this kind of inconvenience. What do
you think?

Regards,
JL

--