And for testing Z as well, we don't have to build Spark Interpreter again
for integration tests. and even, we don't have to build zeppelin server and
web for integration test for spark. We just use components built. I believe
it makes our CI as well faster.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net