On Sun, 2019-01-27 at 21:52 -0500, Neal Gompa wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 9:49 PM Siteshwar Vashisht <svashi...@redhat.com>
> wrote:

Koschei only builds things, so that would only catch issues in bash
scripts used at build time (and only ones that caused a package build
failure, at that). It would not catch any issues that didn't cause a
package build failure, or any runtime issues in the vast swathes of
bash that are used at runtime.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey