Just in case anyone is parsing the subject line of change proposal
announcements (I really hope not, but if you are, please let me know
off-list what your use case is. I'm curious), I'm going to make a
change to how these are formatted.

I will replace
"Fedora <N> <Type> Change proposal: <Title>"

with
"<Title> - Fedora <N> <Type> Change proposal"

As noted by Milan Crha, the existing format can result in threads that
are hard to distinguish when the subject is truncated by the width of
the mail client window. Screens are often pretty wide these days, but
~40 characters is still a lot to use.

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His