On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 4:20 PM Jonathan Wakely
<jwak...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> FCP33 seems a bit cryptic. F33 CHANGE is self-explanatory.

Agreed. No need to invent initialisms unnecessarily.

I could go with something like:

> F$version Change proposal: $title - $type

For example:

> F33 Change proposal: Replace Linux kernel with BSD kernel - System-Wide

The main thing that needs to stand out, from what I've read here, is
that it is a change proposal. The version and type are less important
from a "looking at the subject quickly" perspective.

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His