Am 02.11.20 um 16:13 schrieb Solomon Peachy:
On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 03:44:39PM +0100, Jakub Jelen wrote:
I am looking for any kind of feedback from the idea through the usability,
implementation. Is this something you would like to see in Fedora soon? Do
you have something against this? Is your use case missing?
I like it!  scp-the-tool (including command/filename completion!) is
just so much nicer to work with than sftp-the-tool.
Well, thats a nice feature requirement, almost forgot about it.

But sftp is also slightly slower than scp, at least on large sustained
transfers.

Hope not, slow data transfer is already an issue with Gb/s :).

Best regards,
Marius