On 12/9/20 12:33 PM, Jaroslav Prokop wrote:
Hello,

On 09/12/2020 12:12, Christoph Karl wrote:
Hello!

On 09.12.20 04:26, Sergio Belkin wrote:
How does this (https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/future-is-centos-stream/)
affect Fedora?

I think Fedora now needs some kind of LTS.
At least I was planning to support CentOS via EPEL as
a kind of "Fedora LTS".

If I remember correctly and not making it up there was a discussion some years back about Fedora LTS.

Where does the fairy tale of CentOS being a "Fedora LTS" come from?

Fedora and CentOS address completely different audiences and provide completely different packages and "features".

I am starting to get really confused on Fedora's position here.
So am I. Actually I do not see any common ground for Fedora and CentOS.

Are we anywhere in the pipeline?
Actually, I do not care. I support Fedora, RHEL is RHAT's business and so is its puppet/clone CentOS.

Ralf