Hello,

I'm an undergrad student of Computer Engineering in Brazil. I use Fedora for
about a year as my only OS and I love the philosophy (and the performance) of
Fedora. Currently, I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and
contributing by supporting packages and developing. I have already some
experience contributing to the Linux kernel, but I would like to contribute to
Fedora directly.

I'm looking for suggestions of applications to be packaged, so if you have any,
I'm glad to know.

Looking forward to future cooperation,
Maíra