On 11/3/22 11:38 AM, Marco Ciampa wrote:
Can somebody address this request or at least point to the right
direction of how to solve it in the easiest way?

I suspect the biggest issue would be the libraries, as they have changed over
time.  For example, I had a design that used:

R_0603_1608Metric_Pad1.05x0.95mm_HandSolder

but that apparently changed (way back in 2020, IIRC) to:

R_0603_1608Metric_Pad0.98x0.95mm_HandSolder.kicad_mod