Hi All;

Yesterday used ALE400 in a long QSO with EA3AFR, Txema, on 14094.5 .
Conditions were not the best, yet

We were able to chat for about 30 minutes despite some QRM/QSB. The software
was very impressive,

Working well even down to my noise floor.

Under poor conditions it is important to avoid collisions by typing and
ending with an "over" sign, be it BT,K or

-.- , and this avoids getting out of sync. Under strong signal conditions it
doesn't seem to matter much who is typing, since it all comes through.

Patrick you have a real winner with this software and am looking forward to
playing more.

I am currently on 14094.5 , 1625 centre, if anyone wants to try a connect...
I won't be around but feel free to play.

John

VE5MU

DO70QK