Technically not a big deal indeed. But we are still talking about a few months
of
spare time :) I will think about it. It might even bring some new life to the
packet
network. Where I live it is a dying sport. Traffic on our local node (PI1EHV)
has gone
down to some 10% of what it was...

73,

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php

View the DRCC numbers database at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digitalradio/database

<*> Your email settings: