I have downloaded "pskmail_pup_w-0.5.5.zip"
It has installed ok and runs ok on Win.
It has FLDIGI and FLARQ pre-installed. FLDIGI runs ok, but I cannot at
this stage get PTT working I aparently cannot nominate the correct com port.
The com port, in Windows, is com 3 (a PCI Com Card).
I will eventually sort this out, the main problem is that I cannot find
any sign of pskmail.
Was pskmail actually included in this distro, if so where can I find it.

Kevin VK5OA

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php

View the DRCC numbers database at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digitalradio/database

<*> Your email settings: