> It would be nice to have the pskmail functionality in a "re-usable"
form.

> The code is complicated enough to need deep involvement to understand.
> It's not possible to "quick-hack" it into C. We need the help of the
> author !

There is a C implementation of flARQ. It uses gtk UI toolkit and there
is a port of gtk to Windows. I already tried to compile it on Windows
and connect it to PocketDigi, but there is some work needed, as
threading and communication between flARQ and flDigi are not directly
portable to Windows.

AFAIK pskmail slightly extends protocol, that flARQ implements.

73, Vojtech OK1IAK