You obviously do not understand reproprocity principle and how it applies to
radio, Chuck, and in most cases the PropNet station is running less power
than others, or what is the point of using it to determining propagation?
Beacon stations also tend to run lower power for the same reason, so if you
can copy the Propnet station, 90% of the time it could hear you, IF it
listened.

You and I are almost the same age, so you surely must have heard the old
adage in ham radio, "If you can hear'em, you can work'em". However, this is
only true if you are running as much power or ERP as the station you are
copying, and we are not talking about PropNet stations running 1 KW!

It is against all reasonable odds that if a PropNet station consistently
transmits on top of every station on the frequency, that it cannot hear at
least one of them.

> Uh, Skip, how many times have you called another station that you
> could hear, but they did not come back to you, or came back to with a
> 53 or so report?  Just because you can hear them, does not mean that
> they can hear you.  They KW when you are transmitting 25W. <vbg>

BTW, if they come back with a 53 report, they could detect me, couldn't
they!

73, Skip KH6TY