Hi Jack.....you will note that the digitalradio group is populated by mainly US hams who love nothing but arguing among themselves about the merits of various digital modes.....and the regulations controlling them they forget that they are only a percentage of the Amateur Radio Operators from around the world and we who are the "others" are having to put up with there arguing.... on two occasions i have withdrawn from this group due to the fact that two thirds of the e-mails coming into my mailbox i dont want to read as they are nothing but rubbish that doesnt interest this ham who lives in another part of the world.... i have suggested that maybe another group be started so that those who want to argue there points of view do so away from the rest of the world who are interested in DIGITAL MODES and DIGITALRADIO without all the arguments.This idea has not been taken up... im considering removing myself from this group again if the arguing continues much longer

73 David VK4BDJ

Jack Chomley wrote:

I think these discussions about ALE who, PSK this, who hates Pactor
etc are starting to destroy this group.
We all have our favourite ideas/opinions etc. IF people feel strongly
about regulatory or operational problems in the hobby, then write to
your Ham Radio representatives, ARRL etc or FCC.
I mean, gee........all I want to do is have fun playing radio :-)
Like the rest of you, I bet!

73s

Jack VK4JRC (I am off to play Pactor & Packet!)