Hi all Pactorologists!

I now have my band scanning function running (I think!) for Pactor connects.
The controller talks to my Icom 718 to scan 10  frequencies in 5
bands, the scan delay for each frequency is 3 seconds.  My tones
are   Mark 1600   Space 1400 with USB mode on all frequencies.
Keyboard connect call is VK4JRC, mailbox is VK4JRC-8, I am hoping to
have the configuration correct, but its untested, you may need to
send // to access the mailbox. Or there is a possibility NOTHING may
work at all, anyway nothing ventured....nothing gained :-)
Pactor 1 connects accepted

Frequencies:

14.087
14.079.5
18.100
18.105
21.078
21.093
24.920
24.925
28.105
28.110

This fits with Region 3 Band Plan, please let me know IF it fouls up
other Region Band Plans, or MAY step on other people's toes who are
already running established NETs etc, on any of my chosen frequencies.
Times of operation at this stage are 1900z to 1200z daily (under
manual control)

73s

Jack VK4JRC