Re UDP servers, we established the "Amateur Radio Software
Development" group a year ago to work out the details of this and
other shared mechanisms, but it died from lack of interest.

Remember?

I'll stick with DDE interfaces for now; they aren't elegant, but they
work well enough to support an ecosystem of ~20 interoperating
applications.

If a serious effort to define a common protocol for interoperation
arises, I will certainly participate.

   73,

      Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Maybe use DXKeeper from Dave AA6YQ? I know there are interfaces in
DM780,
> sure-ish that they exist in MultiPSK.
>
> One idea I have thought about is for programs such as DXKeeper,
DM780 etc.