Speaking of, I (and others) sure wish when writing RTTY
software you developers would add or force a CR/LF
after 70 charters.

I really don't think the glass operators would notice or mind.
And us using paper would notice the most since we
would not get the "pile up" at the end of a line.

ARRL bulletins are transmitted that way still today.