Hi Brad,

What I am looking for would be a way to include a picture as part of the
contact but not as the main object of the contact. More of a multi-media
concept, but done with relatively narrow modes.

If you remember back a into the 1990's, when Peter, TY1PS was very
active with Clover II from Benin, and developed a program called Clover
Express that enabled two Clover II stations to automatically send a
small image when connecting plus being a Windows program interface which
was better than the HAL software. At the time this mixed image/text data
was not legal here in the U.S. so it was one of those modes that never
went very far at the time. Clover II was designed similar to Pactor 2 as
a 500 Hz BW mode so this type of program could be used here in the U.S.,
finally. We can thank Mark Miller, N5RFX for his petition that convinced
the FCC to make this mode available in the text data portions of the
bands here.

I thought I read some thing about a way you could use MFSK16 or some
other narrow mode and then switch over to send an image and then switch
back. Or am I mistaken?