Greetings to all
Is anyone using the FT857 for RFSM8000
I have been trying mine out over the past two days after getting a
new Signalink  USB interface
Big problem with the RX passband - it is not wide enough using
the standard filter supplied with the FT857 and consequently too
much of the signal is cut off on the low frequency end of the audio
Waterfall shows that there is no or very little audio up to about 700 hz
making it impossible so far to make a connect even though it will
spring up the called station every time
Any ideas?  I am now looking at an INRAD filter either 2500 or 2900
that would allow the required passband audio
Any comments or feedback welcome
Regards
Les VK2DSG