John my call is in the yahoo address. So is my real name.  As you have a VK
call I can understand you not reconising the call of KU4PT being a valid ham
call and where it may be.  Also as for many years in the USA even having a call
with a 4 in it does not mean that I am even in the Southern part of the USA.  I
hate the FCC did that to us.

73 de KU4PT