> I note the new release of FL-Digi does not list PSK31 or 63 under
> NBEMS modes.  I realize that Dave , Skip, and others never really
> intended NBEMS to have much use on HF , hence PSK250/125, but was
> wondering why the option of slower PSK modes has been removed.

There is nothing special about the "NBEMS modes" submenu. It lists modes
that NBEMS users are likely to want to use, but nothing that is not also
available elsewhere in the main "Op Mode" menu -- it's just a
convenience.

I suppose you could use any of the modes that can handle the ARQ
protocol, including the slower PSK modes.

73,
Stelios, M0GLD.