Off list. Don't want to spill gasoline on the fire.

Does your Signalink use a COM port at all?

My interface is homebrew, and uses one COM port to derive PTT from.

Packet is tolerant of losing part of the flag bits, maybe pactor too,
but AMTOR does not tolerate delays at all. It has been years that I do
not make an AMTOR QSO.

73,

Jose, CO2JA