If you use a big shovel you will eventually dig up something bad. So ask
yourself this, does the product work? Does the product do what it is intended
to do? Does the product stay within parameters that are expectable within
"rules"?

I was making my decision between Tigertronics or Rigblaster. I looked at all
the comments that are out there. I then made my decision of the lesser concern.

The wait time is a drawback and I have heard it is not rugged, I tend to be a
little harder on my equipment then others, but I still went with the
TigerTronics.

I will be happy to provide my opinion when the unit actually shows up..

James
KB7TBT
NEGARC Activities Manager
www.kb7tbt.com
www.ne4ga.org
www.myspace.com/kb7tbt

  ----- Original My questions are still valid (even if my data are bogus, in
which case I need to learn why), and I hope to get to the bottom of this. The
fact still remains that my particular combination of Radio, Interface and
computer, put together as recommended by the manufacturer, does exhibit a data
transfer which does, on the evidence of my data, have some disturbing
characteristics. Whether this is even significant, due to my errors or faulty
equipment remains to be determined.

  I will report back to the groups, when I'm in the clear with this.