From: "Andrew O'Brien" <k3uka...@gmail.com>
To: <digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 4:11 PM
Subject: [digitalradio] No PTT, FLDIGI with ICom 746P and Digikeyer

I am trying to help a friend set-up FLDIGI on his new laptop using his
Microham Digikeyer.  Using the device router for the digikeyer (control
port 5 and PTT port 6) the digikeyer PTT test button does toggle the
PTT.  However when using FL-Digi , frequency display corresponds with
the Icom 746 but the T/R button fails to place the Icom in to transmit
mode.  Any ideas ?  When configuring FL-DIGI, we did try to use HAMLIB
and PTT via CAT control, but that did not produce a PTT wither.

Andy K3UK

Internal Virus Database is out of date.