Contgratulations, Andy!

73, Skip KH6TY

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew O'Brien" <k3uka...@gmail.com>
To: <digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 7:19 PM
Subject: [digitalradio] Re: No PTT, FLDIGI with ICom 746P and Digikeyer

Skip, FYI...

Success, we have his Digikeyer , FLDIGI and Icom 746 Pro playing
together nicely.  We have up on RIGCAT and tried HAMLIB again.  Using
one port for rig control and another for PTT in Microham's device
router, we have all going well.

Look for Ted W3VG dominating the PSK bands tomorrow :>)

Andy K3UK

Andy K3UK--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"
<k3uka...@...> wrote:

> Skip, thanks again.
>
> I am familar with Microham and its device router, my friend has
that
> installed and working correctly.  The Icom and the digikeyer can
> communicate without problems.  It is when we try to set up FLDIGI
> that the problems begin.  Using hamlib we can get frequency read
out
> but no PTT.  When we try rigCAT we get neither, and NO CAT is
> displayed in FLDIGI  just above the frequency readout.
>
> We will work on it some more tomorrow night
>
> Andy
>
> --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "kh6ty" <kh6ty@> wrote:
> >
> > Andy, here you say he has frequency display, but now you say he
> does not.
> >
> > According to the manual, he has to CREATE virtual ports. I guess
> you do this
> > and then configure fldigi to use the port of your choice, but it
> must not be
> > a port already in use.
> >
> > When the ports are created, I think fldigi will detect them, so
> restart
> > fldigi and then choose the port.
> >
> > 73, Skip KH6TY

Digikeyer