Thanks Skip, I had a K1FO design 2M beam but took it apart , too big
for me.  I also have old  large 2M and 440 cross polarized Yagis
laying in the garage doing nothing , but again too much antenna for my
back yard these days.  Your  SS5 skeleton-slot beam is a clever
design.  What is the actual function of the horizontal sections across
each loop?  Also, in my quick read, I did not find the over dimensions
of each loop.  Did I miss it?

Andy