Tim, have you tried the "USB sound adapter"? The low end noise that the
standard SignaLink has is not there and you can just use VOX for PTT
switching. It is also an external soundcard. For only $7.50, you can
hardly go wrong!

If you can handle tiny chips, there is also a PTT output that you can
bring to the outside.

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=HE-280B&cat=SND

73, Skip KH6TY

--