Try this link, Tim. I ordered five of the adapters, all had the C-Media
chip, and all worked very well. Don't know if Geeks.com can guarantee
shipping only the C-Media version, but maybe you can ask them. The audio
output is a little less than with some soundcards, but that is usually
not a problem - just readjust the level controls under Windows. Also use
this adapter under Linux for NBEMS.

The PTT output works, but it is hard for me to work with such tiny
parts, so I just use VOX for PTT switching - no need to even open it up.

Be careful about putting too much strain on the USB adapter when it is
plugged into the USB port as you can break the connection to the circuit
board if it bends too far.

http://images.qrvc.com/usbfob.pdf

Good luck!

73, Skip KH6TY