Hi,

I have two sound cards on my computer. The one is "onboard" and the other
one is a SB Live 5.0
on a PCI slot.

I have problem running Fldigi as it can only work with the card that is
designated
as "Windows default". In my case it is the card that is onboard and that I
use for Skype,
Windows sounds, etc.

When Fldigi is set to work with a card that is not "Windows default" I get
a message
saying "trx_trx_receive loop: Sound error:Unknown error".

Computer is AMD Athlon 2.4 GHZ, RAM 1GB
OS - WinXP SP3

Any help to avoid it ?

Best 73's !