I agree with Andy - try 14.109 USB next. ALE is wideband, but of short duration. It is worth a try, I think.

73 - Skip KH6TY

jose alberto nieto ros wrote:
That is true, narrow band interference cause a minimal interference to ROS, and at the same form, ROS cause minimal interference to narrow band modes. The problem is if you join two wide modes at the same frequency.

*De:* KH6TY <kh...@comcast.net>
*Para:* digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
*Enviado:* lun,22 febrero, 2010 23:23
*Asunto:* Re: [digitalradio] ROS Advantage?

The hflink published ALE frequencies might be a good alternative for others around the world, since ALE users should not notice the FHSS ROS activity (according to the ROS documentation) and their soundings are infrequent and of short duration, so they should cause minimal interference to ROS activities.